1/0 CA Ring terminals

Lowes here didn't have any.

Ace hardware about 8 miles away had them. Copper lugs is what they had and I bought.

Check with local hardware stores other than big chain ones. (Lowes and HD)

Lowes here didn't have any.
Ace hardware about 8 miles away had them. Copper lugs is what they had and I bought.

Check with local hardware stores other than big chain ones. (Lowes and HD)
The Ace right by my pad carries them as well. 2.80 for a 2/0 lug tho. But hey when you're in a hurry.......

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

if more people bought directly from china stores would have to charge less and we would win. 2.80 for a terminal is blasphemy in my book //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

telling u guys, 40 cents for a terminal is as good as it gets.

if more people bought directly from china stores would have to charge less and we would win. 2.80 for a terminal is blasphemy in my book //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
telling u guys, 40 cents for a terminal is as good as it gets.
Where at?

Your right. I could spend 10-20 bucks for 50 or so. But I don't need that many.

Where at?
Your right. I could spend 10-20 bucks for 50 or so. But I don't need that many.
aliexpress man, they got it all... and that's the thing you usually get more than you need but you always have some for later to give to friends and get dat karma //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif or use in your next builds

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.