Steering wheel control not working after resetting

Participant count
  • Participant list

sat_jay

i bought a used honda fit 2012 ...

which was installed with a pioneer AVH280BT setup

...so me being stupid pressed the reset button...

afterwards my steering wheel control is not working.

what can i do?...

i checked on setting i couldn't find any setting relating to steering wheel controls ...

please help me out.

i bought a used honda fit 2012 ...which was installed with a pioneer AVH280BT setup

...so me being stupid pressed the reset button...

afterwards my steering wheel control is not working.

what can i do?...

i checked on setting i couldn't find any setting relating to steering wheel controls ...

please help me out.
Try disconnecting both battery terminals and let the car sit for about 15 minutes. Before you re connect the terminals, hold them together for 10-15 seconds. I'm guessing its a 50-60% chance to fix the problem, but its free and easy to try.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.