Which head units do you guys want to buy?

sdkfz

us
Hello, I have sold 2 head units on here last week, they should be arriving to my customers today and tomorrow so I should have my feedback and reviews when they receive the items. I would like to sell more head units on this forum, the demand seems to be high and I can avoid paying obscenely high fees on Ebay to fund some executive's cocaine addiction, and give you guys a good discount. I am interested to see in what models of head units you guys want, I am only looking for head units in the $150-350 range, not interested in making many small sales. These will be brand new. Also if you guys know of any payment methods outside of Paypal you like or know of please let me know, Paypal also likes to play games with fees and your money if you are a seller.

Basically any double din touch screen with a good(13 band) e.q. and time alignment. if you can beat any of crutchfields prices on those receivers i listed below i would be interested.

Pioneer AVH-X2800BS

Pioneer AVH-X4800BS

Pioneer AVH-X5800BHS

Kenwood DDX573BH

Kenwood DDX773BH

JVC KW-V420BT

JVC KW-V330BT

JVC KW-V230BT

Basically any double din touch screen with a good(13 band) e.q. and time alignment. if you can beat any of crutchfields prices on those receivers i listed below i would be interested.
Pioneer AVH-X2800BS

Pioneer AVH-X4800BS

Pioneer AVH-X5800BHS

Kenwood DDX573BH

Kenwood DDX773BH

JVC KW-V420BT

JVC KW-V330BT

JVC KW-V230BT
Those^ Pioneer headunits, but definitely not crutchfield prices, if you can beat amazon pricing then people will be interested.

I got one of the 80prs headunits from this guy and it works perfectly. I'm always sketchy about buying off someone new to the forum but I have no complaints with this one. Only issue I had was there is an extremely shallow and small (less than a 1/4") scratch right by the aux port on the front that I could see if held just right. This seller seems to be legit, I paid him Sunday and got my Pioneer Thursday. I would definitely recommend and buy from him again in a heartbeat.

I got one of the 80prs headunits from this guy and it works perfectly. I'm always sketchy about buying off someone new to the forum but I have no complaints with this one. Only issue I had was there is an extremely shallow and small (less than a 1/4") scratch right by the aux port on the front that I could see if held just right. This seller seems to be legit, I paid him Sunday and got my Pioneer Thursday. I would definitely recommend and buy from him again in a heartbeat.
You bought a Headunit with a scratch and you're ok with that? you'd buy again.. wow..!

Lol It literally is the smallest of blemishes, I told the seller about it and we came to an agreement over it. The fact is that I got a new 80prs for the price I got it for I could not be happier. Whether the blemish came from the factory or when it was removed from the package to take pictures is irrelevant to me. Now it might be relevant to another buyer which is why I mentioned it, but the seller communicated very well, shipped very fast and saved me a lot of money.

*for what it is worth....the scratch is less than 1/4" long, extremely shallow, only viewable at a certain angle and imho if someone else sees it they are looking to close to my stuff lol

Lol It literally is the smallest of blemishes, I told the seller about it and we came to an agreement over it. The fact is that I got a new 80prs for the price I got it for I could not be happier. Whether the blemish came from the factory or when it was removed from the package to take pictures is irrelevant to me. Now it might be relevant to another buyer which is why I mentioned it, but the seller communicated very well, shipped very fast and saved me a lot of money. *for what it is worth....the scratch is less than 1/4" long, extremely shallow, only viewable at a certain angle and imho if someone else sees it they are looking to close to my stuff lol
if you need help figuring the unit out, I kinda know it inside and out.

if you need help figuring the unit out, I kinda know it inside and out.
Thanks man, I will definitely keep that in mind. I'm going from an excelon x996 to the 80prs, I've wanted one for a long long time and this great deal popped up. Though without a heated garage and 0* temps it might be a week or two before it gets installed(along with my knu 1/0 ofc, mechman, and saz1500)

Thanks man, I will definitely keep that in mind. I'm going from an excelon x996 to the 80prs, I've wanted one for a long long time and this great deal popped up. Though without a heated garage and 0* temps it might be a week or two before it gets installed(along with my knu 1/0 ofc, mechman, and saz1500)
the sub stage is miniscule to what its actually for. The mids and highs. It can even make super tweeters and pro audio drivers sound almost mecca SQ worthy. Thought i'd never see the day where i would say a pair of super tweet sounded pretty good (not just decent or loud and clean but actually good) until yesterday when i tuned my buddy's setup.

the sub stage is miniscule to what its actually for. The mids and highs. It can even make super tweeters and pro audio drivers sound almost mecca SQ worthy. Thought i'd never see the day where i would say a pair of super tweet sounded pretty good (not just decent or loud and clean but actually good) until yesterday when i tuned my buddy's setup.
I'm already active in my doors, sax125.4 to sa 6.5 components, and they sound decent but I know that I could definitely use all the pointers I can get!! As far as the sub stage I'm just upgrading things I've needed to upgrade for a while.

I will be purchasing something pretty soon and depending on if I can go single din or have to go double I will be looking for 1 of the following:

Pioneer 80PRS

Pioneer AVH-X4800BS

What are your prices?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.