Optimal Airspace for Sundown E10v3

Participant count
  • Participant list

EpicMango
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Colorado
I am in a transition stage to a new box from my current 1.29 cubes @ 31hz box, and I'm trying to get the absolute maximum potential out of this subwoofer off of rated power (Rockford Fosgate R500X1D birthsheeted @ 641watts)

My car is a 99 civic sedan and the sub is just in the trunk fired towards trunk lid. I listen to mostly EDM and hip hop but I also do listen to enough death metal to the point where I'd still like to hear the separation in the double kicks. My main emphasis however is digging out the lows so I'm thinking a tuning frequency somewhere between 29-32hz because I still wanna preserve that SPL

What would you guys think is the optimal airspace my E10v3 would need to accomplish this?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.