What is the best head unit at the moment Single din?

Alpine F#1 if you can find one. But it's still limited

Available market. P99 but it's still limited.

80prs under $1000 but still limited

Best bet. Find one that does what you want. Add a DSP

Clarion CZ702 I bought mine for 120 bucks new shipped to my doorstep. Pioneer 80PRS for about 200-250. Someone actually has one for 220 shipped.

I would say 100-200 should get you a very nice HU w/ lots of options, and plugging in just about anything to it imaginable thanks to change to technology.

Clarion CZ702 I bought mine for 120 bucks new shipped to my doorstep. Pioneer 80PRS for about 200-250. Someone actually has one for 220 shipped.

I would say 100-200 should get you a very nice HU w/ lots of options, and plugging in just about anything to it imaginable thanks to change to technology.

A lot of people hate on the Clarion even though it has almost all the features the 80 PRS offers. Time alignment, active capable, higher voltage pressure outs. The only thing I don't care for is the screen is a little dim.

A lot of people hate on the Clarion even though it has almost all the features the 80 PRS offers. Time alignment, active capable, higher voltage pressure outs. The only thing I don't care for is the screen is a little dim.
At night or during the day?

I think it depends on the color you choose, at night it's fine during the day it can be hard to read sometimes. I think it also has to do with the gloss finish on the unit.

I think it depends on the color you choose, at night it's fine during the day it can be hard to read sometimes. I think it also has to do with the gloss finish on the unit.
Yeah true. I have noticed some colors are much brighter than others. The red is almost unbearable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.