Kinetik lifePo4?

Four of those 10ah batts would be like $1000
12V Group 31 Lithium Ion, Max Power 36,000W, 44Ah, 600Wh, SPL Use Only - Down4Sound Shop

Just one 40ah xs power is like $3,000
Maybe I'm missing something? My cell phone is 3.2ah. If you put 3-4 cell phone batteries together you'd have 10ah. I don't see why it would supply good power for bass music? I have some experience with lithium in other applications and some of them didn't perform any better than regular batteries. I really don't care how they perform because the cheapest one is $1500, and it is only 26ah. I'm assuming they stay charged at full capacity by the alternator as long as the car running? I'm not seeing the benefits just like you won't benefit from buy a 100k Tesla vs a cheaper gas car.

Seems like the people in cali i see get em....sell em a few months later. Maybe the tech isnt optimized yet.

You can run alot of power on 1 300a alt, and a few g31s as long as you arent an idiot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.