Instaling speakers bmw f11

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dawidowas

London
Hi, start my audio system from scratch, KICKER S15 L7 with alpina mrp-2000 amp. Hifonic 4x175 amp for speakers, 2 channels for underseat sub, 2 chanels for mids and tweeters. one audio seller recomend my gladen bmw one speakers set. They are plug and play 2 tweeters, 2 mid's, 2 underseat subs. I received all I need to start. I ready to install the amplifier for speakers but when I look at the mids speakers magnets they looks so small and I start to wondering why I need amp for them and why he recomend my them if he knows to I want to amplify them. And those speakers are designed for plug straight to head unit as they "plug&play"

Or I don't know something ???

Magnet size doesn't mean anything these days especially with the neodymium's, they are small but super strong. That Gladen set is nice and can be amplified as well....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.