anyone flare sonotube?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lbetts818

CarAudio.com Elite
was going to order a 8" audible engineering areo. i have tons of sono at work so dont mind failing a couple time to figure it out. ive fiberglassed twice and seem to be getting the hang of it. i cheat though and use smd dunflash so i cant ruin the mixing process. so if anyone has flared one id love some pointers. tried twice and yeah...wasn't anything im proud of. or.......if anyone has two 8" flares id be willing to buy them for a good price. thank you for any info/advice. before dropping 50$ on one since i basicly have a unlimited mdf supply i get free from work im willing to fail over and over till i finally get it right. if all else fails willmaybe order one. also i need it 25" long. with flares what would my length total be? do you add due to the flair? thanks again guys =)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.