Item(s) for Sale:

2 18" Tc sounds drivers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In better than great shape. Like new.

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer is responsible for shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Good luck..Fyi i perfered the Brahma/xxx to the ti and tc.
That's where I beg to differ 5200 did so much better than my brahma. Never had a xxx heard a few just the authority down low on 5200 is my favorite. My last set up with 5200s played flat from 26hz and up

I own Tc 5200 and 05 re xxx hands down the tc 5200 owns the re xxx. Still have mad love for the xxx. Hope to buy 2 more motors next year.
f8d580235fdc72f14dc7324a072622a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.