nitrodude
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
fl
Item(s) for Sale:

Brand new in box xs power d5100

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Battery is brand spankin new

Battery terminals are used. 1 is missing 1 allen set screw easy replaced at any hardware store.

Price: $200

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Local florida pickup or +shipping. If battery is removed from xs power packaging it will fit in a large flat rate box. If you want it sealed in the original box it will be a 12x12x8 45 pound package-shipping will be expensive unless removed and put in a large usps flat rate.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Tis the season.

I will ship for free for $200 if you dont mind me opening the xs power box and putting it in a usps flat rate.

So you get a $250 brand new battery, Plus $30 distribution blocks for $200 shipped

Ship first? Feedback speaks for itself. If not gl.

Google my name. Ive been buying and selling on forums for over 10 years. Im active on a number of forums with tons of feedback. Most are r/c forums.

Sorry but i wont ship before payment.

I may of sold on here too. Cant remember though.

But no problem. Itll go on ebay if no one on here wants it. Im sure a few people in here know me from the floridaspl.com days.

Posting/linking references would help.
Sure thing.

R/C Tech Forums

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/itrader.php?u=158718

HeliFreak

Those are the main ones im active on.

I am also active on lots of aquarium/reefing forums and have bought/sold a lot on those but they do not have feedback systems.

I also have some on ebay.

Like I said I have been buying and selling on forums for over 10 years, Never had a problem with anyone. Im not here to rip someone off of over 200 bucks lol.

Where are my floridaspl guys at?

Their all gone. I just find it funny you sold a lot on car audio forums yet you have 0 feedback here, 150 post count and been a member since 2012. All that added up ain't really gonna fly around here.

People wanna see results from other regular members on here. Not someone who returned to the forums 10 years later. I'm not saying your a bad guy here but just a heads up/beware.

Their all gone. I just find it funny you sold a lot on car audio forums yet you have 0 feedback here, 150 post count and been a member since 2012. All that added up ain't really gonna fly around here.
People wanna see results from other regular members on here. Not someone who returned to the forums 10 years later. I'm not saying your a bad guy here but just a heads up/beware.
Thats because i got out of the car audio hobby for a while and was never really that active here. I was mainly active on my local florida forum.

Like ive said before ive been on a ton of different types of forums and not once has anyone ever questioned me or my character like this.

I just wanted to sell this battery but I guess im not welcome here and ill just list it on ebay.

Thanks for the not so warm welcome back all

Id take but not willing to take a $200 risk.. Just sold $600 amp 2 days ago on here no need to steal a small batt. But gl
And ive sold $1,000's in different items on forums, same way ive bought $600 helis, $250 remotes, etc and sent money first to them. Seriously do people come on here and rip people off over a couple bucks that often that everyone is on edge here?

I really dont get it because literally no other forum that ive been on is like this.

When buying from a new website do you make them send you the product before you pay? Lol.

Like i said-this is the only forum ive been on where I've encountered this situation.

I have a guy who PMed me last night about it. If he doesnt want it I will split the risk with you Disturbed. Half payment now half after you reveieve the battery.

I see you have good feedback here and im sure youre a good guy just looking after yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...