Status
Not open for further replies.

loudenuff

CarAudio.com Elite
WA gwon?
Item(s) for Sale:

HP envy 17" touchscreen laptop

Item(s) Description/Condition:

7/10 physical has a couple misc dings nothing serious nothing wrong with any of the exterior components or screen.

Laptop was in perfect condition, rarely used it then one day it started restarting over and over. I didn't think I could fix it so I bought a new computer and then my fiancée simply reloaded windows on it and now it works fine. I paid over $1000 for this computer, just rather have cash. No OG Box but I do have windows 10 cds and charger.

Price:

Offers/trade for a DSP (minidsp, 3sixty.3, ms-8) or whatever you feel good on offering

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll cover and insure depending on price or trade. Adding pics in a minute just have to figure out this upload thing

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

if i was you i wouldve took the trades, they were both worth more then that crap laptop imo when u bought that thing u were paying for the beats name.
If you knew anything regarding the actual components of a computer and what made a good computer good then you'd know better than that. Neither of the trades are what I was looking for. Fucc off

If anyone was turned off by this noobs ignorance, here's a link to the laptop I am speaking of https://www.amazon.com/HP-17-j130us-17-3-Inch-Touchsmart-Laptop/dp/B00H7O3VI0
Well i know computers better then car audio. After looking at the specs all thats good about the laptop was the 12 gigs of ram. Other then that nothing special. It has windows 8 we r on windows 10 now. It weighs 7 Plus pounds so it weighs a ton. No touch screen. Only 5400 rpm hard drive. No solid state drive. I could go on and on but ill stop there. I wasnt trying to bash ur laptop just saying u passed up trades that was worth more then ur old a$$ pos laptop lol. Dont get mad that computers dont hold their value and dont get mad u bought a computer with "beats" and now just found out u paid an extra 100 bucks for that license instead of hardware that would make ur computer not a pos lol. I have a msi stealth pro that is 2 years old and my laptop would run circles around your brick. I mean laptop //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well i know computers better then car audio. After looking at the specs all thats good about the laptop was the 12 gigs of ram. Other then that nothing special. It has windows 8 we r on windows 10 now. It weighs 7 Plus pounds so it weighs a ton. No touch screen. Only 5400 rpm hard drive. No solid state drive. I could go on and on but ill stop there. I wasnt trying to bash ur laptop just saying u passed up trades that was worth more then ur old a$$ pos laptop lol. Dont get mad that computers dont hold their value and dont get mad u bought a computer with "beats" and now just found out u paid an extra 100 bucks for that license instead of hardware that would make ur computer not a pos lol. I have a msi stealth pro that is 2 years old and my laptop would run circles around your brick. I mean laptop //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Bruh. If you aren't interested in the item for sale then don't post in the thread. Just a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

loudenuff

CarAudio.com Elite
loudenuff
WA gwon?
Start date
Participants
Who Replied