TC Sounds TC1000 8 Pair

Worlddre
5,000+ posts

Big Darkie
Charlotte, NC
Item(s) for Sale:

A Pair of TC1000 8 Inch drivers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Dual 2Ohm good condition both have been sitting in my garage for months thought I was going to use them but now I will not. One says AudioPulse the other TC Sounds but they are identical drivers.

Price:

$250 + Actual Shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_0304.JPG

search the feedback from my name for feedback I've sold many things on this forum over the last 12 years.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...