• Participant list

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
Item(s) for Sale:

FS: QUAD ALT BRACKET BNIB from DCPOWERINC

Item(s) Description/Condition:

item has never been opened .. well except for in a minute when I take a picture. I bought this for my 2003 avalanche 5.3 v8 vortec.

it seems like DC's site is down now? or I can't get it to load with four different browsers so I gave up. I paid 684.94 for this and I never get back what I paid even if it's not been touched so I decided to give someone a deal on it as I no longer have an avalanche or truck in general.

I am not sure what all this fits as I can't bring up the site at the moment but i'd think silverado's and GMs near the same year should work, it has GM in the model number so go figure. Someone may be able to chime in on it with better knowledge regarding it. As stated this is the full kit as they sell on their site or did.. still dunno why the site is down for me.

regardless I traded the vehicle in a while back and never used this it's sat in my house on a shelf since I got it and I decided, I need to get rid of what little audio I have left and be done with it.

Price:

600.00 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Price is shipped BLAH

Item Pictures:

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1879.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

feedback thread though anyone that knows me knows I have damned near 1000+ refs or over before I got out of audio. I do have a negative feedback from some tard that never bought nor sold anything from me or to me, he just got butthurt or the way I spoke on a forum and left me feedback, goob and mods won't remove it no matter how much I report it so **** it.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/member.php?u=32053

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

The quad bracket fits any 4.8 / 5.3 / 6.0 / 6.2 GM without hydroboost brakes (up to about 03) for sure. The hydroboost brake booster is very close to the 4th alt, so certain alternators will not clear if in that slot. USAlts makes a special alt that's a little thinner that works perfect for that slot.

Appreciate the info I was having trouble getting it. Rca business still going good? Still have a pair I'll never part with from ya

Appreciate the info I was having trouble getting it. Rca business still going good? Still have a pair I'll never part with from ya
Yep it's been going well. I think we're up to 3 companies copying our business model and materials now, so I guess we're doing something right.

Yep it's been going well. I think we're up to 3 companies copying our business model and materials now, so I guess we're doing something right.
I 100% the awesomeness of your stuff :p, happy to hear it going well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JL Audio

5,000+ posts
ThugStep
JL Audio
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date