Soundqubed HD'S 12

They are cheap subs some have had good luck with them but I wouldn't buy them. For a budget sub I would rather the fi audio alpha 12 they are $149 and in my opinion a better daily sub.

Thanks I will check them out .The fu audio750 12 used to be 140. Now 200 and are in the process of making new product. Told they will be ready mid of the month. Hope they have a new product special. I was informed but fu that it will be 200.00.

The fu750 was a great sub for $140 but it's competition is the sa series so pricing will most like resemble the sa from now on. If they get dropped back down for a black Friday or cyber Monday sale or would be a great buy.

My HDS310s serve very nicely/slamm in 4.0@32 htz.Been some great subs thus far,and worth my money spent for just over a year now.Just my experiencing

I had a pair of hds212's in 5 cubes @ 33 with 76sqin port on an atomic 1600.1 they sounded **** good for the price I gave impressed everybody that heard them. Think I gave $90 a piece on the labor day sale

I've had a single hds210 for a few months now, and if I had to do it again I'd choose differently. It's pretty loud, but the sound quality just isn't there. It's not very flat at all and rolls off hard at about 60hz (most people in the market for a budget sub don't have an incredibly strong front stage), and it loses control/authority pretty easily on combinations of bass lines/kick drums. That being said, if you mainly listen to hip hop/electronic music then you'll love them!

Almost bought a 212 but they out of d4's.. guy on ebay make super custom boxes (owns stereo shop in NH,, i have a thread on here about great deal $208) had 2.28 cf ad box with pro terminals on it i think tuned to 35hz shipped to me (NC) for $208 it had make offer beside it i offered $165 shipped he accepted offer day i ordered another sub but again no one has d4 even his was d2 but man that's a killer deal for it he sells those boxes shipped like $149 by itself.. GUY on here has 2 8" ported 32 hz i think with like 3k watts says it "ONLY" hits 140 lol.. said they aren't sound quality subs which is y I stopped looking at them but they have great reviews i guess they just kinda sloppy..

The HDS 212 is one of the more efficient cheap subs from what I've seen. Put one in a friends car a few months ago and was pretty impressive. 1.75 cu ft tuned to 35 with like 28" of port area. Has it on like 200 watts or whatever i could get o-scoped out of some cheap amp.

For the price id rather do bstock E v3's. The hds200s just dont sound good enough, at least for my tastes. They'll get loud around tuning tho

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.