Smd sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

erod856
10+ year member

Whats going on fellas got a quick question.i have the chance to buy a 18 aa smd series with the two motors. The guy wants 100 for it but its blown,will i have problems reconing it. I only reco ed loud speakers before nvr a sub. I just bought two tens 9500 to try to recon e them too.anybody know where i cam buy parts for it . Tha ks in advance

LOL @ 100$ and you live in Camden, you know that's stolen, right?

Anyway, AFAIK those were OEM'd by Fi so you might reach out to them and see if they sell recone kits for them and for what price. Assuming it's a drop-in that's not rocket science.

Which 9500 motors do you have? MTX or DD? Either way, for DD parts contact DD (don't screw around with non-OEM parts), for MTX that's a pretty capable motor so you could take some gap measurements and get parts from Ultra Audio, Corey Dean (is he still around?), or PSi.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.