Need some superb Tweeters!!!

Alejandro14

Senior VIP Member
Texas
thr most i can spend is 150 ' its for a f150 build i am doing ' i was looking into sundown audio component tweeters ' crescendo audio ' i dont want super tweeters those huge ones i want 4 2 in front 2 in back seats comment me which component tweeters are good and can handle high volumes ofcourse no distortion thanks .

Do you have a crossover? You can't just hook a tweeter up to a channel.
Oh, you can! But the tweeter's gonna get more electrical frequencies it can accurately reproduce, and you may actually break it with the low frequency signals!

John Kuthe...

Oh, you can! But the tweeter's gonna get more electrical frequencies it can accurately reproduce, and you may actually break it with the low frequency signals!
John Kuthe...
completely useless and stupid comment.

x2!
These are by far the best value for the $$...I have owned these...they are the same as used in the Alpine SPX-Pro line. Outstanding tweeters.
how loud are they?

x2!
These are by far the best value for the $$...I have owned these...they are the same as used in the Alpine SPX-Pro line. Outstanding tweeters.
I've heard good things about Alpine's SPX-Pro series tweeters, like this. I'm getting a pair of PHD tweeters with my PHD 5.1 AF 5.25" two way speakers, NOT cheap! But I'm hoping their will perform excellently!

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

completely useless and stupid comment.
Not necessarily for everyone!

John Kuthe...

Last edited by a moderator:
He's all over the place now...I even saw him on DIYMA 'advising' folks. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
I'm everywhere on the Internet! I was on the Internet before there even was a World Wide Web!

John Kuthe...

I've heard good things about Alpine's SPX-Pro series tweeters, like this. I'm getting a pair of PHD tweeters with my PHD 5.1 AF 5.25" two way speakers, NOT cheap! But I'm hoping their will perform excellently!
John Kuthe...

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Not necessarily for everyone!

John Kuthe...
Dynaudio ESOTAR tweeters are not cheap. Morel Piccilo are not cheap. Yours are average price for the category. And way cheaper overseas.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

I'm everywhere on the Internet! I was on the Internet before there even was a World Wide Web!
John Kuthe...
Do you think you where the only one?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.