Suspension questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

loudenuff

CarAudio.com Elite
WA gwon?
Well I want to kill two bird with one stone.. my suspension is hella tight and I want to make it a softer ride for luxury purposes, but with 2 50 pound subs in the back and upgrading to a beefier enclosure plus a 32 AGM I think it's taking a toll on my suspension. It's squeaks a lot now when I'm turning or going over bumps fast or slow. Is there a way I can get springs that handle more weight yet are smoother ? For a 2006 Buick LaCrosse. I dont know what the different purposes are for struts and springs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

With 1/4 wave and tuning low, your vehicle is a resonator itself, like if you think about from your rear hatch or back of the box traveling front...
Heads up, those coaxial units I listed above, have a broken tweeter stem. If you go the pioneer route (and at this price, I definitely would) get...
Thanks for the reply bass addict. I am sure with ya'lls help I'll get it tuned up. Audiobaun has been a huge help. He basically linked everything...
I think he'sasking because electricity is often compared to water to make it easier to understand. It can be helpful, but it can be misleading...
It's really hard, almost impossible to induct noise into RCAs. All you need is a simple set of shielded RCAs. Some home audio guys once did a...

About this thread

loudenuff

CarAudio.com Elite
loudenuff
WA gwon?
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from