macsdad is a good dude

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
This guy was really easy to deal with and gave me an incredible deal on a solid driver. We each took our time with our part of the deal but it was never a concern. He packaged the driver very well and it arrived quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again, highly recommended.

Thanks, dude!

Great guy to deal with, I suffer with the occasional back spasms, so it took me a while to send it to him after payment was received. But we communicated and came to an agreement, and now all is well. I would not hesitate to do business with this bloke in the future.

You're welcome, dude, and thank you as well.

I also bought from mac and got a great deal.

Packing wasnt great but was willing to work with me to make it right.

I chose not to accept any kind of refund because of the already low price he gave me.

I also bought from mac and got a great deal.Packing wasnt great but was willing to work with me to make it right.

I chose not to accept any kind of refund because of the already low price he gave me.
I sold mazda a zcon 15, it arrived to me in decent shape, so I shipped it to him in the same package, it didn't fare so well on the way to him, so I offer almost a 50% discount to square us away. I figured it would survive another trip, alas I was incorrect.

Also had a great transaction with macsdad. He held an offer for me for a few months for a trade, which in my opinion I got more out of than he did. Very great with descriptions and keeping in touch throughout the deal. Probably the most solid transaction I've had on this site

Also had a great transaction with macsdad. He held an offer for me for a few months for a trade, which in my opinion I got more out of than he did. Very great with descriptions and keeping in touch throughout the deal. Probably the most solid transaction I've had on this site
I appreciate the kind word dude, Thank you, and glws.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ciaonzo

5,000+ posts
TheContinental
ciaonzo
WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies