Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

sotelomichael
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Pharr, Tx.
Hello, up for sale today is my gently used Pioneer 80prs and my well used cd5030. I ended up using my brothers 960mp in my truck now so these 2 are up for sale.

First the pioneer is very clean. No scratches on face plate. Will come with all accessories as new and is really in 9.5 condition of you consider .5 as used. Really about as clean as you can get without buying new.

The eclipse is well used. It does not have aux in but it does have usb and Bluetooth though. I'd like to get 210 shipped for the pioneer and 75 shipped for the eclipse. Take a look at the pictures and let me know which one you want.

If you buy both I will toss in a 6 channel monster cable rca.

r9pzq1.jpg

34nqkbp.jpg

2i7b9r9.jpg

[quote name='sotelomichael']Hello, up for sale today is my gently used Pioneer 80prs and my well used cd5030. I ended up using my brothers 960mp in my truck now so these 2 are up for sale.

First the pioneer is very clean. No scratches on face plate. Will come with all accessories as new and is really in 9.5 condition of you consider .5 as used. Really about as clean as you can get without buying new.

The eclipse is well used. It does not have aux in but it does have usb and Bluetooth though. I'd like to get 210 shipped for the pioneer and 75 shipped for the eclipse. Take a look at the pictures and let me know which one you want.

If you buy both I will toss in a 6 channel monster cable rca.

r9pzq1.jpg

34nqkbp.jpg

2i7b9r9.jpg
[/QUOTE]
@Nutdawg651

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...