Dodge Ram fibreglass pods.....

Thought about selling a pair?
I'm on the fence with starting to build for other people at the minute MrAcd, I think once I get a house with a nice shop then I might start, but unfortunately until then I've not really got anywhere to do any jobs, I built these pods in the backyard resting on a wheel barrow lol....

Had a little spare time over the late summer so decided to make some pods for my front door 6x9s, well seems as though they wouldnt fit in the doors, I kinda had no choice lol.....and yes Ido realise my cover is on upside down :)
Nice job ! I just finished a set to put two Anarchy mids in each door. I worked on sawhorses with plywood top and worked outside too.

View attachment 26555519View attachment 26555520

Sweet, they look well cool bud, would be so nice to work from a shop though lol, and on a proper bench lol....
Well I got a small shop 12x10 Its small but I do all my work in there or outside. I prefer to do my fiberglass outside.

Those look good too ! looks like you figured out how to get bottom of the panel off the rest too ! I actually built speaker mounts so they would be sealed into my doors and theses were just covers over them. I will tell you they took me a long time to make it all fit!
View attachment 26555522View attachment 26555523
Actually the bottom doesn't come off the upper part where the tweeters are do on some. I just molded everything in how I wanted. To about 4 days total haven't decided if I'm gonna wrap them or just leave them painted. Made 2 sets these are my second set

Actually the bottom doesn't come off the upper part where the tweeters are do on some. I just molded everything in how I wanted. To about 4 days total haven't decided if I'm gonna wrap them or just leave them painted. Made 2 sets these are my second set
They will you just got to drill out all the melt spot welds and carefully so you can still put them back together, took me a while to figure out how without ruining my panels . I used a extra door panel a friend gave me to practice cutting it a part. Actually the fiberglass part took me the least amount of time,covering with vinyl and fitting and building speaker mounts took me the longest. Anarchys are big azz mids and I literally didnt have an extra inch so there was alot of mock up and test fit.

96 GMC extra cab Moved from CA.com

3a6b29e7d7f96863051a7b33c9e603ba.jpg
these the one i made for my 98 corolla

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

How are you guys mounting them to the door panel...
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Mine are just screwed from behind the door card at the speaker and one in the middle which is an origional securing hole for the door card....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.