Older model 12" RE XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vectork39
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NJ
Last edited by a moderator:
Prefer to keep it local. But I will figure a way to pack it if you're interested.

[quote name='Vectork39']I like the sound of that[/QUOTE]

I placed large pool noodles, cut to fit, across the bottom, then 4 cut to fit in the corners, then put a noodle around the mounting flange, taped it in placed, then about 12 feet of bubble wrap around the sub and it was a perfect fit, nice and snug in the shipping box @okc22 can voucher this. Worked fine.

[quote name='macsdad']I placed large pool noodles, cut to fit, across the bottom, then 4 cut to fit in the corners, then put a noodle around the mounting flange, taped it in placed, then about 12 feet of bubble wrap around the sub and it was a perfect fit, nice and snug in the shipping box @okc22 can voucher this. Worked fine.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...