What would be the Best Available Car Audio System available in India under 15k INR?

Participant count
  • Participant list

LeoKamboj

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this Forum and I can see very rare Indian people posting any thread here so I hope my query would get resolved easily.

Actually, I'm lookin for a Long-running, Power-Packed Car Audio System starting from scratch, but wiithout a Subwoofer cuz that would cost me Minimum 3000 INR alone!

My car is Maruti Suzuki Zen Model year-2000.

I've looked a couple of Front Door 6" Coaxial Cone Speakers as well as Rear Oval speakers raging 250-400 W incl. Blaupunkt, JBL, JVC, Pioneer, and SONY.

The ones that made me concerned are as follows:

Blaupunkt GTX 693 HP 6 x 9 Three Way Oval Speaker: Amazon.in: Electronics

Pioneer TS-A936H 6x9" 3-way Coaxial Car Speakers: Amazon.in: Electronics

Sony XS-GTF69382: Amazon.in: Electronics

SONY XS-N6950: Amazon.in: Electronics

https://www.flipkart.com/sony-mega-bass-xs-fb162e-coaxial-car-speaker/p/itmeczdx4cbdf8na?pid=CSRECZDXTGXUTYUH&srno=s_1_3&otracker=search&lid=LSTCSRECZDXTGXUTYUHWNCLC7&qH=a18120896767db39

https://www.flipkart.com/jvc-drvn-series-lineup-cs-v6938jq-coaxial-car-speaker/p/itme8vutetv7xqfj?pid=CSRE8VKPYGZVFCGT&srno=s_1_13&otracker=search&lid=LSTCSRE8VKPYGZVFCGTFFUL8W&qH=a18120896767db39

https://www.flipkart.com/pioneer-ts-a936-xiid-coaxial-car-speaker/p/itmee3jqgxqur7vp?pid=CSREE3JQVRPEJPGN&srno=s_1_23&otracker=search&lid=LSTCSREE3JQVRPEJPGN2OKPC2&qH=a18120896767db39

any more recommendations are welcomed! Pls suggest me the best Car Stereo+Speakers.

I wanna fit 2x6" at Front doors and 2 @rear preferrably oval or any other as you may recommend. Recommend me the brands that are available in Northern Indian Region only.

*Pls Note I'm not gonna Buy any Amplifier or Subwoofer. I want the magic of both within the speakers only with a Bassy output as well. At least, the Frequency response should be 40-22000 Hz*

Thanks in adv.!

The problem is that NOBODY here is from India as far as I know, so none of us know what you have available there (apart from having it shipped to you).

Let me just encourage you to reconsider buying a small amp and subwoofer. The absolute cheapest 12" subwoofer in a simple sealed box will outperform 8 pair of 6X9s.

There are some very inexpensive "full range class D" amps, these are also small and lightweight enough that shipping costs should not be too outrageous.

Also if you posted your budget in US Dollars we might be able to give you a better idea of what you're trying to accomplish.

[quote name='hispls']The problem is that NOBODY here is from India as far as I know, so none of us know what you have available there (apart from having it shipped to you).

Let me just encourage you to reconsider buying a small amp and subwoofer. The absolute cheapest 12" subwoofer in a simple sealed box will outperform 8 pair of 6X9s.

There are some very inexpensive "full range class D" amps, these are also small and lightweight enough that shipping costs should not be too outrageous.

Also if you posted your budget in US Dollars we might be able to give you a better idea of what you're trying to accomplish.[/QUOTE]

225 bucks. All he can get is low end stuff. Nothing imported as their import fees are ridiculous. Their classifieds arent great either. @Maky you got any advice for our new indian buddy?

Hello everyone! I'm new to this Forum and I can see very rare Indian people posting any thread here so I hope my query would get resolved easily.

Actually, I'm lookin for a Long-running, Power-Packed Car Audio System starting from scratch, but wiithout a Subwoofer cuz that would cost me Minimum 3000 INR alone!

My car is Maruti Suzuki Zen Model year-2000.

I've looked a couple of Front Door 6" Coaxial Cone Speakers as well as Rear Oval speakers raging 250-400 W incl. Blaupunkt, JBL, JVC, Pioneer, and SONY.

The ones that made me concerned are as follows:

Blaupunkt GTX 693 HP 6 x 9 Three Way Oval Speaker: Amazon.in: Electronics

Pioneer TS-A936H 6x9" 3-way Coaxial Car Speakers: Amazon.in: Electronics

Sony XS-GTF69382: Amazon.in: Electronics

SONY XS-N6950: Amazon.in: Electronics

https://www.flipkart.com/sony-mega-bass-xs-fb162e-coaxial-car-speaker/p/itmeczdx4cbdf8na?pid=CSRECZDXTGXUTYUH&srno=s_1_3&otracker=search&lid=LSTCSRECZDXTGXUTYUHWNCLC7&qH=a18120896767db39

https://www.flipkart.com/jvc-drvn-series-lineup-cs-v6938jq-coaxial-car-speaker/p/itme8vutetv7xqfj?pid=CSRE8VKPYGZVFCGT&srno=s_1_13&otracker=search&lid=LSTCSRE8VKPYGZVFCGTFFUL8W&qH=a18120896767db39

https://www.flipkart.com/pioneer-ts-a936-xiid-coaxial-car-speaker/p/itmee3jqgxqur7vp?pid=CSREE3JQVRPEJPGN&srno=s_1_23&otracker=search&lid=LSTCSREE3JQVRPEJPGN2OKPC2&qH=a18120896767db39

any more recommendations are welcomed! Pls suggest me the best Car Stereo+Speakers.

I wanna fit 2x6" at Front doors and 2 @rear preferrably oval or any other as you may recommend. Recommend me the brands that are available in Northern Indian Region only.

*Pls Note I'm not gonna Buy any Amplifier or Subwoofer. I want the magic of both within the speakers only with a Bassy output as well. At least, the Frequency response should be 40-22000 Hz*

Thanks in adv.!
Hi LeoKamboj

I'm from India as well.

I see you've mentioned you don't want amplification nor a subwoofer but want a bassy output. With the speaker type you've shortlisted, coaxial/6x9"s, you won't be getting much of quality lows(bass) nor much of highs. Is your car self-driven mostly? and you don't have passengers in the back? If so, I would suggest a front component 2-way system. You'll enjoy music a hell of a lot more than co-axils. Is your budget for the speakers alone or HU as well?

Do PM me this information If you're interested, I can forward some info on what the local Indian market has for your budget as well as some distributers to purchase equipment directly from so you can save some money.

Also, I see you're from Punjab so I can refer an individual who is very much into the car audio scene who's local to your state and could help you out even further.

On a side note, I too started out with exactly your budget!. If you look at my equipment today you'll notice I've ended up spending waaaaaay higher than र15k 0____0.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.