04silverz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Antonio
Item(s) for Sale:

See title

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Selling used idmax, dual 2 15"

Good to great condition. Only issue are light scratches on bottom of magnet bc after 15+ years I still never learned not to rest subs on concrete.

Been sitting in garage for last 1.5 years. Time to admit I'm old and losing interest.

That said, I'm firm on price, I don't need to sell. Just trying to clear out space in garage. Also no trades

If this sells I'll be selling my Rockford fosgate 360.3 and exodus anarchy mids. If you're interested in a package deal, lemme know and I'll hook you up with package pricing.

Those items aren't for sale separate at this time, they will list once sub sells though

Price:

$440

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On the buyer. This beast is heavy and I pack all my audio very well so that'll add weight.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

My favorite subs of all time. Good luck with the sale.
i've lost track of the different idmax setups i've had over the years. i'm starting to get tempted to just install everything but i keep buying firearms and related firearms crap which leaves no money for the audioz

i'm getting the itch though, it really ***** when there's that 10% of the time i want to crank my stereo up and it just isnt there. 90% of the time i'm ok with stock crap speakers

best case i would think 80, worst case i would think 120.

i'm not positive how much sub alone weighs but she's heavy. plus i tend to go overkill when packing subs.

the last subs i sent out that way, PNW, it was just over 100 i believe.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.