Status
Not open for further replies.

eg9
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Product Brand & Model:

Pioneer p99

Condition of all items:

Excellent condition with all accessories, original box and manuals. Og box serial # doesn't match headunit but does have all packaging as well with accessories.

Total Price: :

$800 shipped plus PayPal fees.

Only trades are Mosconi 6to8v8 with optical or US Amps USA-800

Shipping Terms: :

Included in price.

Pictures:

Currently installed and being used in vehicle. You really need pics just lmk.

Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Fantastic HU just considering going a different route, more info needed just ask.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

I was wondering if you would consider any other trades for the p99rs? I have lots of equipment that you could be interested in. I have 4 zapco c2k amps, 2 alpine h701 processors, one rux, alpine 9965e, morel ultimo 12 and other gear. Let me know if you have any questions or interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...