iPad Air for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
I have an iPad Air that I got for work but I've never done more than turn it on and ran updates on it. I'm just not an Apple guy. So I figured since I'm a car audio guy, maybe I can work out a trade for some subs, and amp, or something else car audio related! Please feel free to offer up what you have.

I don't have anything specific that I'm looking for so please don't ask what I'm looking for, just offer what you have and we'll go from there!

(these specs are taken from a site) (md785ll/b ipad air wifi 16gb space gray)

The Apple iPad Air is 20% thinner than the 4th generation iPad and weighs just 1 pound, so it feels unbelievably light. It comes with a 9.7" Retina display with backlit LED, the powerful A7 chip with 64-bit architecture, ultrafast wireless, powerful apps, and up to 10 hours of battery life. Now more than 475,000 apps in the App Store worldwide are just a tap away. The all-new iPad Air: the power of lightness.

Maximum Resolution: 2048 x 1536

Display Features: Retina Display, Backlit LED

Computer Features: Integrated Microphone, Touch Screen, Built-In Speaker, Built-In Bluetooth

Processor Brand: Apple

Processor Type: Apple A7

System RAM: 16 gigabyte

Data Storage Capacity: 16GB Hard Drive Capacity

Wired Connectivity: Apple Lightning Connector

Wireless Technology: Bluetooth

Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0

Audio Features: Built-In Speaker

Battery Charge Life: Up to 10 Hours

Operating System: Apple iOS 7

Software Included: iTunes

Includes: Lightning-to-USB cable, Quick Start Guide, Power Cord

Battery required, included:

What's the trade value?
Honestly I'm not sure, I'm not an Apple guy, but I'd compare the value similar to an amp that you bought, tested its functionality, then set aside... So worth more than a used one I'd hope.

Sorry I meant more of GB, go to setting > General > about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I put the model and size in the description. It's the 16GB //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/imdaman.gif.bc6c552e19aa4ad8c47461144f40eb1a.gif

I have an iPad Air that I got for work but I've never done more than turn it on and ran updates on it. I'm just not an Apple guy. So I figured since I'm a car audio guy, maybe I can work out a trade for some subs, and amp, or something else car audio related! Please feel free to offer up what you have.
I don't have anything specific that I'm looking for so please don't ask what I'm looking for, just offer what you have and we'll go from there!

(these specs are taken from a site) (md785ll/b ipad air wifi 16gb space gray)

The Apple iPad Air is 20% thinner than the 4th generation iPad and weighs just 1 pound, so it feels unbelievably light. It comes with a 9.7" Retina display with backlit LED, the powerful A7 chip with 64-bit architecture, ultrafast wireless, powerful apps, and up to 10 hours of battery life. Now more than 475,000 apps in the App Store worldwide are just a tap away. The all-new iPad Air: the power of lightness.

Maximum Resolution: 2048 x 1536

Display Features: Retina Display, Backlit LED

Computer Features: Integrated Microphone, Touch Screen, Built-In Speaker, Built-In Bluetooth

Processor Brand: Apple

Processor Type: Apple A7

System RAM: 16 gigabyte

Data Storage Capacity: 16GB Hard Drive Capacity

Wired Connectivity: Apple Lightning Connector

Wireless Technology: Bluetooth

Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0

Audio Features: Built-In Speaker

Battery Charge Life: Up to 10 Hours

Operating System: Apple iOS 7

Software Included: iTunes

Includes: Lightning-to-USB cable, Quick Start Guide, Power Cord

Battery required, included:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...