Looking for high end installer in Laughlin area

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
Laughlin
I need a full quality install done on my 2012 F-350. I have everything and thought I'd be able to do it but I am now full time RVing and no way to do it. Is Steve Meade the only game around? Thanks for any input or PM's.

Simplicity in sound. One of the top installers in the US
Says who? I'm just curious since there is NO authoritative governing body over auto audio installs and equipment anywhere. And I've heard that here in St Louis MO where is ony one auto audio install place certified in St Louis by the BBB (Better Business Bureau) who unfortunately I can never do business with due to their haughty insistence to purchase ALL your auto audio equipment through them! (JML)

John Kuthe...

I will look into Simplicity, thanks. I hear ya John, I have pretty much everything and thought I'd be able to work on it while on the road but ain't gonna happen. Just looking for suggestions about shops that do it "right" ya know. Edit: Simplicity looks good but Milpitas isn't very close. Looking in the area from Havasu to Las Vegas, thanks

There is one about 90 miles from St. Louis, who has one of the top installers in the nation, but I would be embarrassed to send you to him based on your attitude to all these guys on here who lend you their advice, only to have you question them. Losisatool must have the patience of a clergyman, because I've read all of your threads, and witnessed how much he has tried to steer you out of wasting money, while attempting to explain why, and you continue to be a tool toward him and anyone else who throws advice your way. I'm a total noob at all of this, and I've received tons of advice from all of these guys on here. I was quoted $2k to install my system, and since I can't afford that, I need these guys' help and I appreciate all the help I get on here. I can not wait for you to get your system installed, simply to not have to read your condescending rhetoric toward people who have nothing to gain by helping you, but do it anyway. I hope you haven't ruined it for those of us who listen to experienced people on here, who are willing to give their advice for free. A lesson in humility would be a valuable one for you to learn...

There is one about 90 miles from St. Louis, who has one of the top installers in the nation, but I would be embarrassed to send you to him based on your attitude to all these guys on here who lend you their advice, only to have you question them. Losisatool must have the patience of a clergyman, because I've read all of your threads, and witnessed how much he has tried to steer you out of wasting money, while attempting to explain why, and you continue to be a tool toward him and anyone else who throws advice your way. I'm a total noob at all of this, and I've received tons of advice from all of these guys on here. I was quoted $2k to install my system, and since I can't afford that, I need these guys' help and I appreciate all the help I get on here. I can not wait for you to get your system installed, simply to not have to read your condescending rhetoric toward people who have nothing to gain by helping you, but do it anyway. I hope you haven't ruined it for those of us who listen to experienced people on here, who are willing to give their advice for free. A lesson in humility would be a valuable one for you to learn...
"Top in the nation" according to whom? There are no national or even any local standards I've ever heard of for auto audio installers. Pretty much it's a "pay your money and take your choice" scenario, everywhere!

John Kkuthe...

Mr. John Kuthe, there actually is a competition every year for top installers in the nation. If you would do a little research rather than hoping all of these guys bow down to your infinite wisdom, you might know that. There are tons of you tube videos submitted by these installers as to why they should be named Top Installer of the Year. That's all I'm going to say about it.

Wanderer, I apologize, I thought this was John Kuthe's thread. I see red when I see his posts, and instead of seeing it was yours, I flipped out! Again, I'm sorry!!
No worries. Just looking to see if anyone has experience with any shops around the area that do things right the first time.

I'm certainly not familiar with your area, but i'm sure you will get some great info. Seems to be a ton of guys on the left coast who are into it. I think I saw a Southern California Swap deal, maybe in the WTT thread as a 'sticky'. I bet someone using that thread would be able to point you in the right direction.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...