Fixing alpine type x 12s

Who can recone alpine type x 12s and anyone know about what it would cost?

Type x 1243d 12s.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Fixmyspeaker.com. Go to the website, there should be a place to email them about your specific needs. I have an RE Audio MT 15 that was reconed by them, wonderful work.

Thats what i figured they have to be tapped a new baskets and softparts added.

Fixmyspeaker.com does em and add psi softparts i just dont wanna have $600 in a set of turd x alpines.

Guess i will try and sell these i wonder what i should ask.

I know not alot but not sure what to ask for em.

They still look new too which ***** so bad.

I gave a girl $175 for em yesterday with no box.

I didnt have my jeep with me which has everything for testing in and she said take em try em if somethings wrong bring em back and i will give your money back.

Well since i was in and at her house i figured ahh not stupid enough to sell messed up stuff from home but i was wrong she ignored messages and wouldnt answer her door.

I was messaged and asked how much for em and im new to this forum and im using a phone soni believe i sent the message back but if not i will take offers ontop of what ever shipping would be.

I know theyre not worth a whole lot but i will just recone em myself with drop ins from fix my speaker before i give em away.

Type X uses a very unique coil with wire inside and outside of the former. I suspect if you bought just any old Chinese coil from PSi you would not get the same performance as the OEM Alpine coil.

IF you can find some OEM coils let me know because I'm sitting on one of these myself in hopes of turning up the correct coil.

I got 2 of my x's reconed by SPL audio, something like $100ea plus shipping. but i have not see Cory in awhile.

but be warned, the resale is going to be $0. I have been trying to get rid of them for a bit. I think i might just give them to a friend.

I got 2 of my x's reconed by SPL audio, something like $100ea plus shipping. but i have not see Cory in awhile.
but be warned, the resale is going to be $0. I have been trying to get rid of them for a bit. I think i might just give them to a friend.
Again, don't use OEM coil and you won't get OEM performance. They are great sounding subs but I doubt they're anything special with aftermarket parts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.