520w x 2 at 4 ohm

800w x 2 at 2 ohm

1600w x 1 at 4 ohm

Link for more info

https://www.ct-sounds.com/products/discontinued/ct-500-2.html

Price:

$199.99 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free Shipping via FedEx Ground. I can take payment by PayPal or Credit Card. PM me to order.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

5002hs_zpse2568bfc.jpg

5002pcb_zps22f00b6e.jpg

5002rear_zps64b78e47.jpg

5002front_zps4b1124b0.jpg

You can check my previous transaction feedback here:

cthedinger

Last edited by a moderator:
Would these be too much for 1set of meso 5.25 comps per channel? Kind of want a good amount of headroom. What's the current draw and warranty? Excited fort 2nd meso comps to come in.

Would these be too much for 1set of meso 5.25 comps per channel? Kind of want a good amount of headroom. What's the current draw and warranty? Excited fort 2nd meso comps to come in.
For the Meso 5.25" I would check out the AT-125.2 we have on special. It would be a better match for your speakers.

https://www.ct-sounds.com/products/amplifiers/at-series/at125-2-amplifier.html

All our brand new items have a 1 year warranty unless specified otherwise. Also make sure you buying from an authorized source.

Well I'm running 1 set per door and with what I'm planning it might not be enough. I got my comps from you on Amazon. The 125 will run two sets?
Yeah 1 should run 2 pairs but if you are wanting louder then I would probably get (2) AT-125.2. I think those would be a better match for your speakers than the 500.2. The 500.2 is good set ups using 8+ speakers or for running subwoofers.

Yeah 1 should run 2 pairs but if you are wanting louder then I would probably get (2) AT-125.2. I think those would be a better match for your speakers than the 500.2. The 500.2 is good set ups using 8+ speakers or for running subwoofers.
how about two crescendo pwx 10s in each door?

What is the RMS on those? Also what ohm load are they?
300 rms each 4 ohm so would only be 100 watts ish over powered but the enclosure they are in would be slightly small with a higher high pass on them so pretty sure they can eat it all up just fine. IF not, i'd still rather have headroom and let the amp cruise by with a lower gain setting than an overworked small amp.

2 of these would be sick on my front stage. One speaker per channel with 1 amp per side. 520 on a tweeter, hell yes
aint that a lil too crazy for one pair of hertz tweets.

2 of these would be sick on my front stage. One speaker per channel with 1 amp per side. 520 on a tweeter, hell yes
We are almost out so hurry and order. I have sold 5 already today (Over 100 in the last 2 months) and only have maybe 20 left.

300 rms each 4 ohm so would only be 100 watts ish over powered but the enclosure they are in would be slightly small. But i'd rather have headroom and let the amp cruise by with a lower gain setting than an overworked small amp.

Wire each pair down to 2 ohms and call it a day. 800w rms x 2 at 2 ohms

300 rms each 4 ohm so would only be 100 watts ish over powered but the enclosure they are in would be slightly small with a higher high pass on them so pretty sure they can eat it all up just fine. IF not, i'd still rather have headroom and let the amp cruise by with a lower gain setting than an overworked small amp.

aint that a lil too crazy for one pair of hertz tweets.
Sounds fun.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.