Alpine/JL/Rockford/Image Dynamics

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey I'm looking for 2 sets of components that will be loud and crystal clear and that will also have mid bass. I will be running it off the Alpine PDXF6 (600/4) as I already have the amp. These are in my price range and have linked them below.

Alpine Fronts - Alpine SPX-17PRO (spx17pro) 6.5" 2-Way Type-X Component Car Audio

Alpine Rears - Alpine SPR-60C 6.5" Type-R Component Car Speakers

Rockford Fosgate Fronts & Rears -www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22595_Rockford-Fosgate-Power-T2652-S.html

JL Audio Fronts - JL Audio C5-650 450W 6.5" Evolution C5 Series 2-Way Component Speaker System

JL Audio Rears - JL Audio C3-650 450W 6.5" 2-Way Evolution C3 Series Convertible Component/Coaxial Car Speaker System

Image Dynamics Fronts - XS-65 or CXS64 V.2 (depth might be too deep on XS)

Image Dynamics Rears - Image Dynamics CXS64 v.2 6.5" Chameleon Component Speakers

do you have the ability to axe the rear speakers and run active up front............for what you have listed i would do the type X speakers

however, for the money Hertz Millie pro speakers run active are hard to beat my .02...........i worked for a JL/Alpine dealer for a number of years and even with a full D/A processor and RTA i could never get a rich sound out of the JL speakers.

If your looking for midbass spend time with the install and properly deaden your doors will boast better results than any speaker replacement. at a minimum use something similar to dynamat and do behind the speaker around the mounting hole......and the pannel around where the speaker hole is

cheers,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.