2005 F-150 Screw center console build

Participant count
  • Participant list

logiball
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Welcome to the build log of my F150. When I got the truck I put a Sundown SD-10 under the back seats(box is for sale of interested) but that just wasn't enough and staging is lacking. So in the spirit of our addiction I decided to go bigger and replace more seating lol. Please enjoy this build log and I welcome any and all comments. Pics to come shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I had a '99 Chevy Venture with the 3.8 and buddy had one with the 3.4. Any of those engines including the 3.9 are known to leak coolant at the...
Then you need what I listed. You also need to find out if your Honda Element has an OEM amplifier or not. And if you have steering wheel controls...
https://www.sonicelectronix.com/ci95-2005-buick-lacrosse-wiring-harness-to-install-a-new-car-stereo.html?sort_order=price_asc lots of options...
Can anyone in here participate in a short interview I am doing for school about the installation of a Kenwood DMX4070S in my 2005 Ford Expedition...
So this has been a pain in the butt as I will show you. The fabrication is the normal stuff but getting the two to line up and match is proving...

About this thread

logiball

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
logiball
Topeka, KS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date