FS: Cerwin Vega VPAS10 slim subwoofer under seat, cargo tray etc.

Participant count
  • Participant list

nismos14
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jersey
Item(s) for Sale:

Cerwin Vega VPAS10 slim profile subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

550 watts, self powered comes with level / gain/ bass adjuster knob. Brand new.

Price:

$225 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included

Item Pictures:

VPAS%2010%20Box_zps21btgfyi.jpg

VPAS%2010_zpsifp4gbqg.jpg

Yes, I bench tested one of the units. Sounds very good to my ear. I played them with multiple different types of music and it did pretty well. It's not going to rattle any teeth loose, but it will round out a fully system pretty well. The nice thing is, the bass knob is only a level control, it is not a bass boost, if you keep the bass boost all the way down and the only adjust the level, the knob will only affect the overall level, and not add additional clipping during play by increasing bass boost.

I do like the idea of less clipping. Definitely something I'm trying to get away from as I get out of the "louder is better" scene. I will have to check to see if it will fit under the seat of my civic. I'm guessing a trunk install wouldn't be ideal for this sub. Also, we would have to talk price. Researching the unit, I came across a new one on amazon for $180 shipped.. So we will have to do some negotiating if this is the route I plan to go. Sorry for just now replying - pretty busy weekend.

It can be used in a trunk install as well. We can discuss price, if it doesn't work out you always have the amazon option //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yep. Not trying to screw anybody over, just gotta make it work for both of us. I bought the car for 2K so I'm trying to keep as little money in it as possible lol. But I need sound. Just got done putting some JBL components and 6x9's in, and realized it is still lacking low-end. I'll take some measurements tonight and see. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.