5-Channel

Good luck finding that Memphis Big Belle. Had a guy local sell one for 350 on CL. Very few out there.

But that said, I might suggest the Massive Audio NX5. 120x4 4 ohm +800x1 @ 1 ohm can be had anywhere from 230-330

Im sitting on a pretty clean 9-5 with a bass knob..I have a guy on here Ill be sending pics too over the weekend..I can let you know if he turns it down. PM me Sunday by the evening with a number and I can send fresh pics..Thanks

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']treylittlefield just posted up that Memphis Belle if your interested in that. It's a monster amp for sure.
@treylittlefield How'd that amp do for ya?[/QUOTE]

Ran 2 sets of CDT components and 2 sd8s. Sounded **** good and very clean. Love the amp, just decided to get rid of all my stereo stuff. Really hate to sell it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.