NVX VCW124 or Dayton Audio RSS315HO-4?

• NVX VCW124

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Jcdanible

OAHU
I've been checking out some different sub woofers to put in my truck (which is a 4 door crew cab) and I'm wanting to raise the back seat and hide it under. I've been recommended this Dayton Audio RSS315HO-4 12" Sub which looks awesome, But I've been checking out these NVX amps to power my whole system NVX JAD1200.1 and NVX JAD800.4, and I saw on the sonic electronics website some different NVX subs and I got really interested in these two subs: The NVX VCW154 15" sub, and the NVX VCW124 12" sub. I'm trying to just get some really defined and clear bass more of a punchy low tone and I want it loud. Not sure how great a 15" would fit under my back seat but I was looking at either a 15 or a 12. Also was looking at JL subs for the same price but they seem a little overpriced.

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with either of these two subs and what the differences between the two might be? And which would you pick out of the two...?

NVX VCW124 or Dayton Audio RSS315HO-4?

Also how should I have this firing...?

I ran the NVX VCW104's. Very nice subs. Can take a beating. They get loud and sound good doing it
Awesome thanks for your feedback, I've just recently looked into NVX's stuff and they look like they make some nice stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...