Just saw Captain Marvel...that’s 2 hours of my life I’ll never get back. This entire movie was clearly a galactic virtue signal. The writing was terrible, the acting was even worse. Brie Larson was absolutely the wrong person for the lead role. The whole production felt rushed. Poor action sequences and lots of unnecessary drama. They had to tie it into the Avengers but did so very poorly and in ways that made no sense and didn’t really contribute to the overall storyline. The movie was clearly made as a result of the #metoo movement and follows the new trend of every special interest group gets their own character/movie. Really disappointing effort. 

Build Logz, check em out:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/634311-nstalns-build-logz.html#post8918473

Factory HU - Alpine PXA-H800/RUX - 2 x JL Audio HD900/5's - Audiofrog GB10's - Audiofrog GB25's - Audiofrog GS 690's - Audiofrog GB2510 Crossovers - 2 x Audiomobile MASS 2012's

2 hours ago, NSTALN said:

Just saw Captain Marvel...that’s 2 hours of my life I’ll never get back. This entire movie was clearly a galactic virtue signal. The writing was terrible, the acting was even worse. Brie Larson was absolutely the wrong person for the lead role. The whole production felt rushed. Poor action sequences and lots of unnecessary drama. They had to tie it into the Avengers but did so very poorly and in ways that made no sense and didn’t really contribute to the overall storyline. The movie was clearly made as a result of the #metoo movement and follows the new trend of every special interest group gets their own character/movie. Really disappointing effort. 

Never really intended to see it but I kinda like Brie Larson. She's def all in on the #metoo, and I have no problem with that, but a lot of movies in general these days feel really forced and fake.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

On 3/12/2019 at 3:52 PM, NSTALN said:

Seems as though most of the world completely disagrees with you.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

26 minutes ago, Slo_Ride said:

Seems as though most of the world completely disagrees with you.

Nope, i dumped my tix once i found out that she didnt want 40yo white guys seeing it.

11 minutes ago, Talontsi90 said:

Nope, i dumped my tix once i found out that she didnt want 40yo white guys seeing it.

You're not most of the world. It's literally the number one movie in the world. 

1 minute ago, Slo_Ride said:

You're not most of the world. It's literally the number one movie in the world. 

I want to see it only to see how Fury loses his eye now. Not how it fits in with the rest of the story line. Leave the politics and opinions out of my movies.

i just wanted to see Brie Larson .

10 minutes ago, Slo_Ride said:

i just wanted to see Brie Larson .

Meh, not that much to look at. Now, ScarJo...yesh.

21 hours ago, Talontsi90 said:

Neither is super fine too me but they both have their moments. Several factors figure in to what I consider a sexy woman to be.

20 minutes ago, Slo_Ride said:

Neither is super fine too me but they both have their moments. Several factors figure in to what I consider a sexy woman to be.

Oh for sure, to each their own lol :)

Just now, Talontsi90 said:

Oh for sure, to each their own lol :)

Now Taylor Swift, bruh. Charissa Thompson, have mercy.  Tall asian chicks, yes please.

On 3/15/2019 at 8:00 PM, Talontsi90 said:

She's just too chubby to be pulling off the leather suits anymore.

You're a Bubblehead™

Check Out My Feedback

Say something witty and you might just end up here.

On 3/15/2019 at 7:44 PM, Talontsi90 said:

I want to see it only to see how Fury loses his eye now. Not how it fits in with the rest of the story line. Leave the politics and opinions out of my movies.

The politics are not nearly as strong as the wild left would want you to believe.

You're a Bubblehead™

Check Out My Feedback

Say something witty and you might just end up here.

4 minutes ago, Spider Monkey said:

The politics are not nearly as strong as the wild left would want you to believe.

The bitch literally said "i dont want 40yo white guys seeing my movie because it limits women from seeing it".

1 hour ago, Spider Monkey said:

You've been forgotten, and your ideologies are no longer relevant in current society. You're acting like a boomer. 

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

9 hours ago, Talontsi90 said:

The bitch literally said "i dont want 40yo white guys seeing my movie because it limits women from seeing it".

No she didn't.

9 hours ago, Spider Monkey said:

She's just too chubby to be pulling off the leather suits anymore.

Agree.

8 hours ago, wew lad said:

You've been forgotten, and your ideologies are no longer relevant in current society. You're acting like a boomer. 

Disagree.

1 hour ago, Slo_Ride said:

Disagree.

You must not notice your own boomer tendencies 

Edited by wew lad

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

3 minutes ago, wew lad said:

You must not notice your own boomer tendencies 

I just wonder if you notice your crazy tendencies? 

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now