So I'm a huge movie fan even though I don't get to go to the theater nearly as much as I'd like. I did get to see Batman vs Superman in Imax 3D earlier this year but I really can't wait to see...

Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, the stuff dreams are made of :yumyum:

youtubehttps://youtu.be/CmRih_VtVAs

[video=youtube;MZwsbcW-d-E]

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

@adulbrich

The grim reaper behind bars at 0:45 of the last trailer would make a good tattoo. I'd get it if I didn't already have a reaper tat.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

[quote name='Slo_Ride']@adulbrich

The grim reaper behind bars at 0:45 of the last trailer would make a good tattoo. I'd get it if I didn't already have a reaper tat.[/QUOTE]

That movie looks good, I'll have to see it.

I don't think I'm going to get that as a tattoo, haha.

This Saturday I go to get the Chevy tattoo and possibly a dragonfly. Am still deciding if I want to get anything else

My Silverado is under construction AGAIN http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html

Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
Fuck me running. Even I wouldnt eat stripper snatch.
I would rather beat you to death with a garden rake then talk politics with you due to your overwhelming ignorance.
A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.
When that hooker turns out to have a cock. That's bigger than yours.
If I had $2,000, I wouldn't be running kicker comps.

That movie looks good, I'll have to see it.

I don't think I'm going to get that as a tattoo, haha.

This Saturday I go to get the Chevy tattoo and possibly a dragonfly. Am still deciding if I want to get anything else

A chevy and dragon fly. Omf are you a redneck tramp from the 90s?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

A chevy and dragon fly. Omf are you a redneck tramp from the 90s?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Nope, I like it

Am also thinking about a fish skeleton now because I'm a Pisces

My Silverado is under construction AGAIN http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html

Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
I would rather beat you to death with a garden rake then talk politics with you due to your overwhelming ignorance.
A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.

I get the dragon fly from our earlier discussion but please don't do the Chevy. Funny thing, this weekend while driving home I saw a Chevy pickup on the side of the road with a big decal that read "bowtie til I die"

I lol'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I get the dragon fly from our earlier discussion but please don't do the Chevy. Funny thing, this weekend while driving home I saw a Chevy pickup on the side of the road with a big decal that read "bowtie til I die"

I lol'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the dragonfly is a must.

I really like the idea of getting the Chevy emblem though. Like this on my left pectoral muscle:

chevy-emblem-clipart-1.jpg

For the dragonfly, I'm thinking something like this less detailed:

14128387-Vintage-engraved-illustration-of-a-dragonfly-isolated-against-white--Stock-Illustration.jpg

Possibly a fish skeleton like this if they have time:

fishskeleton-graphicsfairy009bw.jpg

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK....

Oh my god.

Remember, I live in the Midwest....

Jason Bourne is the only correct answer.

Shanny to the Redskins, It's a perfect fit!

mike-shanahan-skins.jpg

God damn you.

What?

Just stating facts here, so you know what's up.

New Wonderwoman movie looks good. Due out next year.

While I'm at it, Assasin's Creed looks good, due out later this year, Dec I think.

Jason Bourne looks great also. Soooo glad Matt Damon reprised his role in that flick.

Waiting to see the Transformers 5 trailer....and more info.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

New Wonderwoman movie looks good.

Totally agree. When I first heard Wonder Woman would be getting her own movie, I was like meh, I'll pass. When I saw that Gal Gadot would be playing the new Wonder Woman, I was like, nope, not gonna work. But then...

Movie looks badass and that is one sexy jew!

Jack Reacher 2

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Is there a way to watch movies on my bigger TV than my computer monitor? Like hook up a cable or something from the computer to the TV?
@Jeffdacheff
@Slo_Ride

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Pron ?

Shanny to the Redskins, It's a perfect fit!

mike-shanahan-skins.jpg

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Is there a way to watch movies on my bigger TV than my computer monitor? Like hook up a cable or something from the computer to the TV?
@Jeffdacheff
@Slo_Ride[/QUOTE]

Hdmi or vga cable.

Hdmi is both audio and video and the quality is superior in every single way possible. Its a newer connection so some recievers and tv dont have it. However if your gear is not early 2000s, chances are youll have it.

You can hook it straight from the pc to the TV. However, Id hook one from the pc to reciever then reciever output to TV. If your gear doesnt have HDMI, you are way past due for an upgrade bro. Most 4k hdmi recievers are around 150 to 200 used on ebay nowadays for a nice onkyo, they used to be 500 to 800 new just a few years ago. Sound quality out of them is amazing with 32 bit DAC processing and dolby digital surround sound. video is crisp as well.

If your comp doesnt have hdmi, you need a mother board and processor upgrade as well... An ssd wouldnt hurt either.

Vga cable is basically the same cable you plug into a computer monitor, its just video only no audio, youll have to use RCAs or spdif or toslink for audio.

If you ever need help with an HT build or setup or pc build, hit me up, ill let you know whats the good sh*t from every price range.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']@adulbrich[/QUOTE]

HDMI is what I use for big-screen pron

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now