• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

alec14
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alpena, MI
Item(s) for Sale:

I'm selling my Soundstream PCA2000D. It's a great amp, and has been powering a pair of Skar subs for a while now. Amp is in very good condition, does have some scratches on the top though. Works flawlessly. It has always been ran on excellent electrical, and never dropped below 13.5V. $180 shipped OBO, I'm hoping for a quick sale. The only trades I will consider are AR-15 parts (any and all). Thanks!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp is in very good condition overall, cosmetically 7/10, mechanically 10/10

Price:

$180 OBO (will entertain trade offers for AR-15 parts or other gun parts)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping is through USPS, and on me. If you want it through somewhere else, we can discuss splitting the difference of cost.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

How about a gallon of CLP gun oil?

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Let me know. 4 ounces is like 10$ at bass pro

Item(s) for Sale: I'm selling my Soundstream PCA2000D. It's a great amp, and has been powering a pair of Skar subs for a while now. Amp is in very good condition, does have some scratches on the top though. Works flawlessly. It has always been ran on excellent electrical, and never dropped below 13.5V. $180 shipped OBO, I'm hoping for a quick sale. The only trades I will consider are AR-15 parts (any and all). Thanks!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp is in very good condition overall, cosmetically 7/10, mechanically 10/10

Price:

$180 OBO (will entertain trade offers for AR-15 parts or other gun parts)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping is through USPS, and on me. If you want it through somewhere else, we can discuss splitting the difference of cost.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sorry, but I don't quite need a gallon of that. I'd do 10-12 oz's of it plus cash though.
Ill pass man I bave a few gallons I dont want to do small amounts unless I sell it or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...