FS: bit one & bit IN

Volkswagenpaul

I was planning on installing these in my Avant, but I need to free up some money for other things.

I got the bit one from a shop that used the main unit to test a customers system, so it's not exactly new, but it's in excellent condition. Everything else is unused.

The AV bit IN is in great condition and is needed to make a fully digital connection to your AV series amp.

Everything is located in Barstow, Ca and local pick up is more than welcome.

I have pics, I just need to take new ones to post on here.

I'm new(ish) on this site, but I've been on Vwvortex since '03 with the same username if anyone wants to check me out.

For the bit one I'm looking to get $650 obo plus shipping

For the bit IN I'm looking to get $100 obo plus shipping

Sorry for the big pic's. I don't know how to resize them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your insight. I like it loud too, but I still want it to sound good.

No worries though. I'm more of a hoarder anyway. I still have my Crossfire CFA30hc from 13ish years ago.

Hello...is my price too high? Is it because I'm new here? What's the deal? I see that people are looking, but no one is replying.
your pics are perfect. the price is perfect. people iz broke. Try posting on DIYMA. and facebook Sound quality groups.

Not trying to be a **** or anything but yeah youre price is high. They are slightly used Bit One's on ebay for 450.00 and less. There is one for 420.00, its been there for a couple days and no one has bought it yet. Even though it might be "new", buying from someone other than a store you cant get a "new" price.

You might find them on eBay starting around $450, but they don't end at that price. Watch that one until the end and you'll see.

As far as my "new" price goes, I'm open to offers, but I'm not going to give it away.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.