links to download songs for demo and street beat

Participant count
  • Participants list
Thanks bud. Its for a teammate. Need songs that have good bass lines peaking between 46-54hz, Team Hittlist tent. Name is Brian .

^^ looking for the same, are going to Avondale? I have some music I could put on a usb and bring it, tell me what your looking for and I can see if I have it

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

Facebook.. Everything is going to Facebook.

Group called "Because basshead music share"
thank you.

thanks popwar, need to check it out................ i'll see what I got in my decaf file and put somethin together
thanks. If you have a cd, maybe burn some mp3 files, or I will pay you for the flash drive.. The only things I have are ultra low bass erotica beats.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.