FS/FT 2 HDC3.110's. Minty

loudenuff

CarAudio.com Elite
WA gwon?
Item(s) for Sale:

2 soundqubed hdc3 10 d1 copper coil subwoofers. 200 ea obo
Looking for a nice set of 12s. Open to any offers though.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Both are mint condition, the lead on one side was trimmed a bit by previous owner. I've never played them, previous owner played them lightly I believe he said @macsdad
Spiders are super tight, motors and coils are perfect. I don't need to get rid of them, I'm just leaning more towards a lower power setup with 2 12s.

Price:
200 ea plus real shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays for shipping. Might work something out for the right trade though.
Item Pictures:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

$200each plus shipping will trade for a high power 12 or larger with money on my end if value greater.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used them briefly, didn't have the room they really needed, glws op, bump.
I have them broken in now and with the deadening they actually surprise me. Lpf on my 80prs set to 31hz and they aren't as peaky on the highs. I hit 28hz pretty well on em. But up top 350 for the set you pay shipping.. make some offers people. Will trade for a set ofSSA 12s or a 15 with cash on my end

I love the subs and don't mean to hate but why would someone pay so much for these when you can get them for $190 each on soundqubed with free shipping?

I love the subs and don't mean to hate but why would someone pay so much for these when you can get them for $190 each on soundqubed with free shipping?
Didn't realize there was a price drop on em. Used to be 240 per sub. I'm willing to meet up with anyone in western Washington to avoid the whole shipping fee

****all offers will be considered****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

loudenuff

CarAudio.com Elite
loudenuff
WA gwon?
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from