Not open for further replies.

Lowflyin
10+ year member

Sit on my face, B*tch
FU JOSE, PA
Item(s) for Sale:

200a 4pin alt for the Chevy 4.3 vortec

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Was in working condition when I removed it about 1.5 years ago. Ran a rd1750 on 1 batt with minimal voltage drop. Its been sitting since then so I'm gonna go ahead and say AS IS. No reason it shouldn't still be fine. It squeaks a little while turning it ccw by hand but not cw. Not sure if that means anything.

As you can see there is some surface rust on the pulley(?) but it cleans up easily.

I originally got this from mylows10, iirc he said it was built by a small alt shop in Louisiana.

Price:

130+ship or 150 shipped. Whichever is cheaper .

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Would be shipped ups or usps depending on price or your preference.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Would this for a 01 chevy blazer lt 4.3L @Lowflyin

If its the 4 pin I think so, I can text you more detailed pics of the mounts with a tape measure also if that'll help. PM me if you want my number.

EDIT: I think my blazer was an 01 but may have been an 03. Can't really remember, it's been gone for a while.

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Was this built or rewounded OEM alt? Because it looks like an original alt.[/QUOTE]

Not sure, it has a slightly bigger case than the stocker tho iirc.

This is sold to @Chevy Blazin&\#39;;

If he's still here @mylows10; may remember something about it.

[quote name='Lowflyin']Not sure, it has a slightly bigger case than the stocker tho iirc.

This is sold to @Chevy Blazin&\#39;;

If he's still here @mylows10; may remember something about it.[/QUOTE]

You bought the alt from me ? If so its at least a 200 amp. I know I had a few in my s10 that I sold.

looks like a standard large case ad244, hard to say if the internals were modified although i can with confidence the windings look standard so its not a hairpin or anything

itll fit just about any gm engine that has that mounting type

If this is indeed sold, lets close this thread. Should find the close thread/sold buttom on the bottom right. Click on arrow, gives ya some choices.

You bought the alt from me ? If so its at least a 200 amp. I know I had a few in my s10 that I sold.
I got that and the rd1750 from you a few years back.

Either way I can refund Chevy if he's not satisfied. No biggie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...