Finally where I want it! Thank you all!

atoz2

Senior VIP Member
I've been on this forum for a little while now after my first kicker 10in happened. Been always learning since! Even after my blazer got totaled I kept going and finally have my sub stage playing how I like it! Great bandwidth it's loud and low enough! And I couldn't have done It without this forum and all you nice guys!!! I wanna say thank you to all of you! I would tag you if I knew how haha! But thank you to @michaellane for a battery I bought a while back and just always having batteries! @adulbrich for the straightforward thinking and advice! Also your crazy posts haha. @mylows10 for a box and trades and just being a great guy! @CSCStang for the original box in my blazer that showed me how awesome lows are. @rfluvinmf for the amazing deal on the 175.1! And finally @gckless for his amazing blazer build log that inspires me to start my first actual system! And I one day hope to make mine as nice as yours was!

Ps girlfriend filmed it so it's not perfect but the room is going crazy!

PSS. Next I hope to actually do a build log and maybe try my hands at fiberglass and maybe make my car more SQL oriented! Thanks a lot and thanks in the future!
https://vimeo.com/173099100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope for humanity! I'm really glad you got it going brother. Looks pretty nasty!
Thank you! I really need to get on with doing deadener ! I should probably order this weekend worth the sales! Probably damplifier pro or vibraflex!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.