US Alternators - OEM Quality HO Alternators

SounDrive
Pro Seller

www.soundrive.audio
Lebanon, TN
We are proud to announce that we are now an authorized dealer for USAlternators. They use only the highest quality new parts of OEM quality or better. Many of the parts used have been engineered specifically for USAlts for car audio applications. They use high output rotors for even better idle output than most other high output alternators.

For price quotes or to order please message us or email damien@soundrive.audio - we are currently using PayPal for alternator payments.

Fitment will vary by vehicle. All ratings are hot, the peak rating that other manufacturers use is listed as well. The large case billet alternators can be custom machined for nearly any vehicle, but tooling adds to the price.

Slot Wound

160a HOT (185a) - $275

200a HOT (240a) - $350

240a HOT (285a) - $425

Small case hairpin

160a HOT (180a) - $350

240a HOT (250a) - $499

320a HOT (330a) - $649

Large case hairpin

250a HOT (280a) - $599 to $749

330a HOT (350a) - $799 to $999

390a HOT (410a) - $899 to $1099

qryvf9.jpg

Do you guys have anything for a 2014 Chevy Cruze LT?
Shoot me an email. And we have a PCM module that doesn't require an external regulator. Plug and play and it'll charge at 14.8v with no error codes

Shoot me an email. And we have a PCM module that doesn't require an external regulator. Plug and play and it'll charge at 14.8v with no error codes
Have something similar for a 2007 Silverado Classic????

Stock PCM regulation sucks. I could use a fourth HO alternator if you can guarantee that the voltage won't fluctuate like stock does. A 14.8v set point would be awesome if you had a 390 large case

Have something similar for a 2007 Silverado Classic????
Stock PCM regulation sucks. I could use a fourth HO alternator if you can guarantee that the voltage won't fluctuate like stock does. A 14.8v set point would be awesome if you had a 390 large case
Yep it works with GM PCM regulation. It'll work with multiple alts too so optionally you could even have 4 PCM alts ran off the 1 module, and all would charge at 14.8 with no error codes. The PCM modules run $200

You can fit these alternator sizes:

Slot Wound

160a HOT (185a)

200a HOT (240a)

240a HOT (285a)

Large case hairpin

250a HOT (280a)

330a HOT (350a)

390a HOT (410a)

Another cool option is the clutch pulley. It helps to reduce belt slip since it will freely spin when needed. An example is when shifting gears and there's a sudden change in belt speed, but the alternator still has momentum built up from being at a higher RPM.

Yep it works with GM PCM regulation. It'll work with multiple alts too so optionally you could even have 4 PCM alts ran off the 1 module, and all would charge at 14.8 with no error codes. The PCM modules run $200
You can fit these alternator sizes:

Slot Wound

160a HOT (185a)

200a HOT (240a)

240a HOT (285a)

Large case hairpin

250a HOT (280a)

330a HOT (350a)

390a HOT (410a)

Another cool option is the clutch pulley. It helps to reduce belt slip since it will freely spin when needed. An example is when shifting gears and there's a sudden change in belt speed, but the alternator still has momentum built up from being at a higher RPM.
I don't know mutch about the clutch pulley.

I'll email you in a second

Also be aware if you have hydroboost brakes (not sure if 07 classic does but I know 04-06 does), the 4th alt will be extremely close to the brake booster. It may not even fit with some brackets. However USAlts does have a custom case thats 5mm less deep that should work better than other large case alts

Also be aware if you have hydroboost brakes (not sure if 07 classic does but I know 04-06 does), the 4th alt will be extremely close to the brake booster. It may not even fit with some brackets. However USAlts does have a custom case thats 5mm less deep that should work better than other large case alts
It would be going in the stock location. I can go take a picture of the space it would be going in if you would like. Should be plenty of room. The other high output alternators are already mounted. I put my small case Singer 320 in the spot you're talking about right in front of the brake master cylinder and booster.

No worries, will fit no problem

It would be going in the stock location. I can go take a picture of the space it would be going in if you would like. Should be plenty of room. The other high output alternators are already mounted. I put my small case Singer 320 in the spot you're talking about right in front of the brake master cylinder and booster.
No worries, will fit no problem
Ah okay. For some reason I was thinking you just had a triple bracket.

Ah okay. For some reason I was thinking you just had a triple bracket.
Nope, lol. Just three HO alternators right now.

Singer 370 hairpin Large case, Singer 320 hairpin Small case, 300 conventional Excessive Large stock case, and stock alt.

It's a DC bracket, not cheap JZ crap

ResizedImage_1467572500187_zpsnyv8zflk.jpg

I've just got the stock belt on right now since I don't have the batteries, amps, or subs in anymore

Bump. I know somebody needs an OEM or better quality HO alt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.