Good headunit for $150

Participant count
  • Participants list

mrtonytompson

Hello im looking to upgrade my headunit and dont know what is the best. Does anyone know of a unit with built in crossovers and 3 amp outputs in the back for around $150. Doesnt have to be the best just a good budget headunit. Double or single din. Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Twist both grounds together. Good call on checking power with a multimeter. I assume you have pulled out and re-inserted the fuses, so as a quick...
It's a Volvo factory amp, so there's a custom wire harness between the head and amp.
On another note, if you're competing in SPL, you might want to check around at what the best crossover point is. These two drivers (your 6.5s and...
Are you saying that I should replace the jack on the headunit with a wire instead? Is that fairly simple? I'd imagine you would just need to make...
Try again on the attachments/pictures. They didn't load. Not exactly sure on the wiring, but you can buy an adapter harness that goes from your...

About this thread

mrtonytompson

mrtonytompson
Lansing, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Boomin_tahoe