Multiple SQ Subs - 4 RL-i 8s, DIYMA R12, Hertz

LaserRed38
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Bay Area, CA
Item(s) for Sale:

1.) Four (4) Soundsplinter RL-i 8s, D4

2.) One (1) DIYMA R12, S4

3.) Hertz HX 300 (first gen with orange magnet cover)

4.) I also have another DIYMA R12 that was working 100% when I took them out and put away in storage, but the suspension is making a slight grinding noise. I haven't hooked it up to see if it has any mechanical noise while playing, but I do not feel comfortable listing it for sale as working condition, so if you're interested and want to use it to recone, make an offer - it also happens to have a small dimple in the super soft cone, so at least it was the "bad" one and not the "good" one.

Item(s) Description/Condition and Price:

1.) RL-i 8s: Used, but 100% working order; 8/10 aesthetically. 3 of them are in a 3.5 cube ported box, tuned to 32hz. They have some scuffs on the surrounds, but nothing out of the ordinary for their age. They're all missing the gasket, but that never made a difference for me, since I always double baffled them and mounted them over the carpet edge. Asking $125 shipped each, FIRM. If you know these subs, they are heavy. They also sound fricken amazing and it kills me to get rid of them, but I have 2 kids now and need to thin out my collection to fund other purchases.

2.) DIYMA R12: Used, 100% working order, 8-9/10 aesthetically. Some light scratches on the polished dust cap, and dusty. Asking $175 shipped obo. (these are also heavy af).

3.) HX 300: U. sed, 100% working order, 9/10 aesthetically. This is not the sub you want if you want to get loud. If you want a sub to blend in with your front stage and act like it's not even there, this is the sub for you. Very detailed/articulate, designed for small sealed applications. Asking $100 shipped obo.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included, listed in description/price section.

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26555008View attachment 26555009View attachment 26555010View attachment 26555011

I have some additional pics, but for some reason some pics would fail to upload. If you're interested, PM me your number or email and I can text or email the pics. At least the important ones with my user name uploaded.

Curios how you mounted those rl-i8's.

Those look nice, btw. Mine had corrosion and a little rust on the bottom of the magnet.

Curios how you mounted those rl-i8's.

Those look nice, btw. Mine had corrosion and a little rust on the bottom of the magnet.
Flush mounted them with a double baffle and then another panel over that, so the face of the box is solid haha. Thanks, I hate getting rid of them, but I just don't need them right now. I always regret getting rid of my RL-p 12" and I know I'll miss these.

Also, TTT...

Everyone always seems to be looking for those SS drivers. Try posting those over on DIYMA too.

FixMySpeaker can recone those R12's. The first one Dave ever did was for me. It sounded even better and was durable after the recone.

Everyone always seems to be looking for those SS drivers. Try posting those over on DIYMA too.
FixMySpeaker can recone those R12's. The first one Dave ever did was for me. It sounded even better and was durable after the recone.
Don't you have to pay to be a member over there? Funny enough, I just paid the membership over here to have a bigger PM box though lol. I used to have a sn over there and it got lost somehow, so I never went back. Thanks for the info on the R12. I know some other people have done that too!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.