FS: PROTO AMP 1900@1ohm

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx

Item(s) for Sale:

So got . this in a trade last year. Been in my jeep for months no issues. Paperwork around here somewhere says 1900 at 1ohm. Same build house as DC audio. Takes 0 gauge supposed to have upgraded fets and toroids (sp?)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used one owner. Came from a company that never took off

Price:

250 plus ship

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Cool!
What was the name of the company?
No idea lol. Was a fb friend of a friend

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

What is the input voltage range?
No clue honestly. Id assume its the same as the dc amps goven where it was made and from what all the guy told me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.