Budget SPL Meter!

Eggroll

RingsOfSaturn>your music
Thoughts on this? Made by SPL Lab.

Mini%20Bass%20Meter-image-1.png

Mini Bass Meter

Any reviews or experiences?

i posted about this in a facebook group and @denim was a huge faggot about it and couldnt get over the fact that its a good budget meter without shoving his own brands meter in my face as 100x better (even though i clearly told him it was my opinion that its a better budget meter)

better watch out lol

[quote name='wew lad']i posted about this in a facebook group and @denim was a huge faggot about it and couldnt get over the fact that its a good budget meter without shoving his own brands meter in my face as 100x better (even though i clearly told him it was my opinion that its a better budget meter)

better watch out lol[/QUOTE]

I've never had a problem with you, but if are going to not tell the truth then I have to reply. The FB topic was asking about the SSA APM-2, asking if it was a good choice, nothing more. Which is a valid question as it is something new. Someone inserted the SPL-lab meter as a option saying it was better, with out giving a single reason why it was better.

The OP asked why it was better, I said I am sure the SPL-Lab meter is a nice piece but I also asked why it was better outside of a lower price. No reason as to why it was better was given, just saying it was better with out even having experience on the APM-2.

So apparently when someone purposely asks about the APM-2, then someone else pushes/inserts a different product saying it is better with out giving facts/details as to why, then I ask why (based off no experience) while stating that maybe a YouTube channel would clearly benefit from the meter that had the video function (BassCam), then I am the source of the problem?

Please keep the facts straight before bashing me or my product.

Now back to the SPL-Lab meter, one that is obviously a great choice for getting accurate readings on a budget.

I've never had a problem with you, but if are going to not tell the truth then I have to reply. The FB topic was asking about the SSA APM-2, asking if it was a good choice, nothing more. Which is a valid question as it is something new. Someone inserted the SPL-lab meter as a option saying it was better, with out giving a single reason why it was better.  

The OP asked why it was better, I said I am sure the SPL-Lab meter is a nice piece but I also asked why it was better outside of a lower price. No reason as to why it was better was given, just saying it was better with out even having experience on the APM-2.

So apparently when someone purposely asks about the APM-2, then someone else pushes/inserts a different product saying it is better with out giving facts/details as to why, then I ask why (based off no experience) while stating that maybe a YouTube channel would clearly benefit from the meter that had the video function (BassCam), then I am the source of the problem?

Please keep the facts straight before bashing me or my product.

Now back to the SPL-Lab meter, one that is obviously a great choice for getting accurate readings on a budget.
major favoritism in there, you proved no point with your comment other than making yourself look biased for your own product. i said it was better in my opinion for that circumstance where he only needed to compare numbers. do i need to justify my opinion to you? nope. do you need to justify your opinion to me? nope.

was it professional to jump in and argue over an opinion? nope

i dont recall even once bashing your product, i do recall bashing you for the way you handled it, and ill do it all over again. i used to recommend your store for buying products, no sense in doing that anymore if differing opinions get shit on because you dont agree with it.

major favoritism in there, you proved no point with your comment other than making yourself look biased for your own product. i said it was better in my opinion for that circumstance where he only needed to compare numbers. do i need to justify my opinion to you? nope. do you need to justify your opinion to me? nope.
was it professional to jump in and argue over an opinion? nope

i dont recall even once bashing your product, i do recall bashing you for the way you handled it, and ill do it all over again. i used to recommend your store for buying products, no sense in doing that anymore if differing opinions get shit on because you dont agree with it.
Wow, ok.

It's not favoritism when it was the item being asked about in the first place. All you did was say it was better. I asked, why, as well as the OP asked why. I added supporting reasons that the APM-2 had a feature that made it extremely useful for a YouTube channel.

When you just say something is better with out experience on the item in question, it is an unsupported opinion. Something that should be questioned, especially when what you inserted wasn't even asked about in the first place. But when I have a supported opinion, one of which the OP agrees with, I am handling it wrong, are you serious? I never jumped on your opinion, no matter how hard you want to play the victim. I, along with the OP, simply asked why one thing is better than the other WITHOUT experience or reasons to back up said opinion (outside of price).

[quote name='denim']Wow, ok.

It's not favoritism when it was the item being asked about in the first place. All you did was say it was better. I asked, why, as well as the OP asked why. I added supporting reasons that the APM-2 had a feature that made it extremely useful for a YouTube channel.

When you just say something is better with out experience on the item in question, it is an unsupported opinion. Something that should be questioned, especially when what you inserted wasn't even asked about in the first place. But when I have a supported opinion, one of which the OP agrees with, I am handling it wrong, are you serious? I never jumped on your opinion, no matter how hard you want to play the victim. I, along with the OP, simply asked why one thing is better than the other WITHOUT experience or reasons to back up said opinion (outside of price).
[/QUOTE]

oh please anyone with half a brain can see you made exaggerations, im not buying it for a minute. i made a statement that i thought it was better for that circumstance and you jumped down my throat and bashed me for it, yet you're attempting to sit here and play the victim yourself claiming i bashed your product LOL

it may in fact have better features (well id hope so for the extra money, no shit?) and i even stated my reasoning behind my reason but that wasnt enough for you, you just had to push and claim my opinion was somehow wrong... because well your opinion differed.

starting to think i need a denim folder for you, not like this is the first time you've made broad exaggerations that have pissed people off. you should know better, if you've been on the internet this long.

for anyone wondering @Loud4Life is @massivespl (banned) and he'll like/agree with anything against me after i called him out, i really hit a sensitive spot with him, as it looks like i have with aaron

[quote name='wew lad']oh please anyone with half a brain can see you made exaggerations, im not buying it for a minute. i made a statement that i thought it was better for that circumstance and you jumped down my throat and bashed me for it, yet you're attempting to sit here and play the victim yourself claiming i bashed your product LOL

it may in fact have better features (well id hope so for the extra money, no shit?) and i even stated my reasoning behind my reason but that wasnt enough for you, you just had to push and claim my opinion was somehow wrong... because well your opinion differed.

starting to think i need a denim folder for you, not like this is the first time you've made broad exaggerations that have pissed people off. you should know better, if you've been on the internet this long.

for anyone wondering @Loud4Life is @massivespl (banned) and he'll like/agree with anything against me after i called him out, i really hit a sensitive spot with him, as it looks like i have with aaron[/QUOTE]

I'm confused. A suggestion was made and how is that a bad thing? I honesty can't blame d for trying to market his product. Guess I don't know the whole story but d is a good guy and I'll always recommend his products because he is active answered all my questions and the make great stuff. They don't try to rip anyone off and run a legit biz. So I'd say go with his products if it fits the app..

I'm confused. A suggestion was made and how is that a bad thing? I honesty can't blame d for trying to market his product. Guess I don't know the whole story but d is a good guy and I'll always recommend his products because he is active answered all my questions and the make great stuff. They don't try to rip anyone off and run a legit biz. So I'd say go with his products if it fits the app..
a recommendation was asked about measuring the output of oldschool set ups, i posted the budget mini spl meter and stated my opinion that i thought it would be better with my opinion. aaron/denim started attacking me claiming i was just bashing his product, and that what i was saying was total ******** and my opinion was wrong (paraphrasing here). so essentially he came after me for my opinion, thats what happened. i didnt go after him, i stated my opinion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.