Good Single DIN with oversized face?

Participant count
  • Participant list
So I have a 2002 Chevy Astro. It has a 1 1/2 DIN head unit slot. I was wondering if there were any good single DIN head units with an oversized touchscreen face? I found this one by power acoustik Power Acoustik PD-454B Single DIN Bluetooth In-Dash DVD/CD/AM/FM Car Stereo with Detachable Oversized 4.5" LCD Screen, USB & 3.5mm Input, and MHL MobileLink Compatibility But I know this one *****! I would like something with at least a 5 band equalizer and a touchscreen. Thanks for the help!

Older Alpine CDA-7998 would be the best overall for SQm but they are hard to find.

x500cda7998-f.jpeg

Details:

• FantomFace XL motorized stealth faceplate
  • BioLite high-resolution display
  • switchable green or amber button illumination
  • plays MP3 files on CD-R or CD-RW, plus audio CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
  • MaxTune SQ tuner
  • XM Satellite Radio controls (XM Radio subscription, tuner, antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal.) — service is available only in the lower 48 states, not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories
  • Bass Engine Pro (5-band parametric EQ, 6-channel digital time correction, 6-position crossover with variable slope, plus subwoofer phase and level controls)
  • Media Xpander
  • CD changer controls for Alpine Ai-NET changers only
  • optional auxiliary input
  • premium-quality power supply and output capacitors
  • gold-plated 4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
  • i-Personalize
  • clock
  • wireless remote
  • component amp(s) required — no internal amp
  • CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
  • CD signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
  • FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf

That is a pretty nice HU. But I was kind of wanting something with Bluetooth and a touchscreen. I mean I could modify the mounting rack to fit a double DIN but I would like to see if I can find one so I don't have to do any modification. It doesn't have to be touchscreen, but I would like it to have Bluetooth and an equalizer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.