Old school ridiculousness

djvi0lent
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
During my usual ebay used car audio browsing I came across a seller that has an unbelievable collection of old school goodies for sale. Some items are used, and lots are brand new old stock. Most of the prices are crazy, but I just thought some of you may want to check it out.. if for nothing more than to bring back some fond old memories.

hurricane8783 | eBay

This brings back memories.

Waaaaaaay ahead of its time, too bad I never could afford them.

s-l1600.jpg

great find. prices seem high, but one that seemed reasonable...that old school audison 2ch. That thing is probably *** on some comps

I would love to get one of the G&S Design subs from him but not really wanting to build a huge box. My brother's friends had them way back in the days and they were loud.

Wow...some truly nice stuff in there.

I had that Earthquake 12 before in the past: EQ-12CPDS Which stood for Cast Pro Double Spider. I have no idea what happened to it. Was gonna get another at a later time. Now if he had some Pyle Pro subs, those things were beefy drivers in the day, I'd be very impressed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.