Pioneer Deh 80prs

Participant count
  • Participants list

thatguy12
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a used pioneer deh 80 prs for sale. Those who are looking already know how amazing these head units are. I have owned the unit for about two years, and once figured out it treated me extremely well. The reason for selling is I purchased a new car and I am going to be trying a double din for the first time this round. I do not have the original box, as it was lost in a house move. I have the Bluetooth mic, but I will be keeping the auto ta mic for my new head unit.

Thank you for looking,

Austin

Price:

I am looking to get around 200.00$ OBO. know don't have auto ta mic, nor original box; so throw some offers.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be on me what ever carrier you want insured

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Already purchased and have a new unit. Trying double din this build. Hopefully I don't regret selling it lol. Seem to regret selling alot of the audio stuff. Still miss my death penalty almost three years later, ha.

Already purchased and have a new unit. Trying double din this build. Hopefully I don't regret selling it lol. Seem to regret selling alot of the audio stuff. Still miss my death penalty almost three years later, ha.
I always regret selling my audios dude, ALWAYS...lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

thatguy12

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
thatguy12
Madtown, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date