Incriminator Audio 40.1v3

Item(s) for Sale:

Incriminator Audio 40.1V3

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Has 1 gouge in the top heatsink which can be seen in the pics. Other than that it's in awesome condition. Been sitting in the bottom of my closet since I got it.

Price:

1000 shipped and insured for price of new 1 in the CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in price. If local to Michigan and pick up it will be cheaper.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

OS Hifonics power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif Is it for sale?glws on the IA.Very nice amp.

Last edited by a moderator:
If only I had the room, or the money, or my wife was blind, deaf, and dumb. GLWS op, I am simply in head over heels in love with my 20.1, this has got to be beast.
I know exactly how you feel about the wife thing I've already got one amp in hiding and a 300a alt I'll be installing soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know exactly how you feel about the wife thing I've already got one amp in hiding and a 300a alt I'll be installing soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She didn't talk to me for two days when I bought my MT 15, then I had to wait 2 months before I could finally get the box built dude. This car audios is a mean bitsh of a mistress, err adiction....lmfao.

I just don't tell my wife and have it shipped to work lol. jkjk She knows and is very supportive, most of my stuff i find great deals on or end up getting in trade (like this 40.1v3).

I just don't tell my wife and have it shipped to work lol. jkjk She knows and is very supportive, most of my stuff i find great deals on or end up getting in trade (like this 40.1v3).
That's how I got my 20.1 dude, a trade agreement. I am through messing with you for sale thread, glws again man.

Bump

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Good guys car audio pancakes???^
Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Actually its just car audio pancakes. Ive got a feeler post up now for it. No pancake yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.